Wednesday 12 August 2015

4.33 am post about anxiety

Anxiety, who else experiences it? Well I do! Especially when it comes to business. But I have learnt to regulate and deal with it as apose to letting anxiety get the better of me. Decision making can be difficult, having the pressure of your future can also be difficult and lead to anxiety, but once you digest the fact that this is part of business you will have an easier time dealing with it. Personally I would say I suffered from mild traits of anxiety, at the premature peak of my career I was very popular and was overwhelmed by my fast success, I think It was a lack of confidence as well. All these things together resulted in anxiety. To be honest I am glad I experienced it early on in my journey as I now know how to stop it from happening, I have never sufferd with severe anxiety so I can't speak on that, but I can advise on what I have experienced. So my advise definitely has to involve the factor of confidance. What ever success you achieve, remember you deserve it! You deserve what ever good comes along with your success. Do not let self doubt cloud your mind. On the flip side do not let failure be the cause of your anxiety. Your career is going to have ups as well as downs, I personally believe if you learn to embrace failures it is easier for you to avoid anxiety.


As I stated this is a 4.am post which means I shouldn't be awake! But as I am I thought I'd write for my blog. Thank you for chiming in. Hope my advise helped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment