Monday 10 August 2015

Introduction to the Business Rookie

So I have been in business for the last three years on and off, all though I am fairly new to the business world I thought it would only make sense to make a blog about my journey so far and my journey moving forward. I often go on YouTube to try and get advise , but I only ever seem to come across people who have 'made it' and I just feel that sometimes I want to hear from people who are on there way to that point. I also often get asked for advise and I just feel that having a blog would be easier to answer all the questions that I get asked. I literally will be talking about everything I have experienced so far, from the good to the bad to the ugly!  I don't really want to make you aware of my business as I was advised by my mentor when I told him I was going to make a blog, as I feel that when you connect a person to there business your perception of them  can over shadow the business. But I still will give honest opinions, advice and stories of my journey so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment